Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
spencer b.
Review for: Light 46 more...
OH MY GOD i love this stuff!!!! i never really gave much thought to it because it was kinda spendy but i decided to give it a shot and i love it i love it i love it!!! it really locks it in!!! i need more!!
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I absolutely loved this foundation- it lasted a really long time for me and was great for my oily skin. It was complete coverage which is what I wanted when looking for a new foundation. I would certainly buy this product again!
Sabrina S.
Middletown, OH
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
This foundation is amazing. The finish of it is more of a matte finish in my opinion. Only down fall is that it can feel a bit heavy on the face. It’s super easy to apply and makes your skin look flawless.
Jaclyn V.
Amazing! My most favorite foundation of all time. It has amazing coverage seeing as I have acne scars and hyper pigmentation. I bought it online with the Kat Von D beauty blender. I would definitely recommend others to use this.
Jade A.
Im iffy on this product. The first time I used, it was oily, didnt dry down, and patchy. I hated it. But then i tried it again, and it was like a dream. Long lasting, full coverage, etc. Im not sure if i would buy again or not.
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
I liked this foundation for a while but I did not buy again. the packaging is cool and useful but you cant get every drop out of it. I also feel like it just did not mix into my skin well
Rebecca N.
latta , SC
This foundation is amazing! Well pigmented! Stays on for hours! You don't have to worry about it running off on everything you touch! & beautiful skin tone finish it gives you.! Highly recommended!
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Nice full coverage foundation, good for covering up trouble spots but is extremely thick and kind of cakey if your face is dry. I would recommend moisturizing your face before using this product, photographs beautifully, not a bad purchase.
ashley n.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing full coverage foundation. I am always looking for a good full coverage foundation for personal use and to use on clients. It thins out quite well with a clear moisturizer. Very rarely will I reach for another foundation.
Corissa R.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I liked the product overall, but it was very thick. It felt heavy on the skin. Good coverage of trying to cover blemishes. Hard to move around on the skin. I would possibly give it another chance.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.