Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
This is my all time favorite foundation! I love how full coverage it is! It is not heavy. I have combo skin and it works amazing! It is definitely a matte finish. I would honestly recommend it!
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
I've definitely had better foundations out there. This has a matte finish but it oxidizes orange ): it also has a lot of coverage and feels cakey on my face at the end of the day. Thick consistency.
Angela G.
Cottondale
So creamy going on .last all day. Good skin match. I loved the velvete feel on the make up .I will buy more when I need it. Face got wet but guess what? My make up stayed on. That's a first for me .
Camille B.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation makes any redness on your face disappear. This product goes on extremely smooth and blends really well. I highly recommend her foundation and it’s affordable and can be found at Sephora
Kayla N.
I like this foundation because it is full coverage and I love the packaging. Kat Von Dee is a great line of makeup and I love the way this foundation makes my skin look!
Carolyn G.
Clark's summit, Pa
The best foundation as far as covering every facial flaw. It truly covers tattoos too. But it can be quite thick and does not work well if you are having a dry skin day.
Wendy C.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Love love lovvvvveeee this fountain amazing coverage ! Use a brush instead of a blender! You get better coverage but I love it it's not cakey nor does it look heavy i wear it everyday and it's affordable '
Jaclyn V.
Amazing! My most favorite foundation of all time. It has amazing coverage seeing as I have acne scars and hyper pigmentation. I bought it online with the Kat Von D beauty blender. I would definitely recommend others to use this.
Shannon H.
Gloucester, MA
I hated this Kat Von D Lock it Foundation! It oxidizes terribly and it's so super thick! I guess it would be good if u need super full coverage cause it'll cover anything but it separates throughout the day and ugh, what a mess. A little goes a long way with this stuff! I love her products but not this one I returned it!
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I absolutely loved this foundation- it lasted a really long time for me and was great for my oily skin. It was complete coverage which is what I wanted when looking for a new foundation. I would certainly buy this product again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.