Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Dominique F.
Firestone , Co
Was way too thick for me, much better for people who like flawless full coverage foundations. I was not able to wear this for a long enough amount of time to judge the lasting effect of the foundation. but this is FULL COVERAGE!!
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Other more...
I don't remember my color in the shade I got it in but this foundation was heavy on my skin it was a matte foundation but my face is really oily and it was way too much product, it was an alright foundation. It has very full coverage!
Madisen W.
Orting, WA
Such a great foundation! I have oily skin and this doesn't cake up or separate during the day. It is a tad bit heavy, but I'm use to that in matte foundations. I'm excited for the new color shades because I was a bit in between a couple of shades. Plus, the packaging is amazing
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is my go to foundation when I am looking for full coverage. Sometimes I even mix it in with my lighter coverage foundation. I think it’s good for combo skin! You can pick it up at Ulta or Sephora! I would definitely recommend to others!
Asha O.
I tried this because I saw everyone hyping it up. I ended up purchasing two because the first one was too dark. It's a very thick formula and is matte. I wouldn't say that it's full coverage on the first layer, but it's medium-full.
Johanna S.
It's the perfect 24hour wear. I love this product. I actually almost out. Time to go buy more. Love when I have a special event because I don't have really worry about my foundation. Just perfect!
Samantha M.
Hidalgo, TX
I like it because of the coverage but it is feels very heavy. It also dries fast so you gotta be quick because if not it will look cakey on your face. Its good for oily skin because it is very matte.
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
I did not like this foundation. It felt and looked way to caked on. The packaging was nice. But just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you! It never hurts to give it a try!
Genesis A.
I'm so happy I found his foundation, before I would use a drugstore foundation but I was never content with it. Now I use the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. My skin looks amazing and it's full coverage which I absolutely love and was exactly what I was looking for.
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I love that this foundation is full coverage and works really well at covering up all my blemishes. But I stopped using this foundation because it made my skin dry out even after I moisturize my face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon