Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Natashalysse M.
West hartford, CT
Very full coverage, last all day, love the packaging! It is very convenient with a pump. Less mess to clean up. this is great for them "glam days" worth the price!
Alexandria H.
This is super full coverage and stays in place all day. It covers any marks or blemishes you have and lasts a long time. Worth the price and super affordable because one bottle can last you for up to an entire month.
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
This foundation is one of my top faves (mostly because they cater to a wide variety of skin tones and colors, and it's cruelty free). However, it can get really cakey and that isn't always a look I'm wanting to sport.
Lara V.
vancouver
This product looks quite nice on the skin. The only problem for me with this product is that it is quite thick. I like how my skin looks and don't want a very full coverage foundation so I usually don't use this one.
Taylor E.
As super super pale, finding a foundation that actually matches me is SO hard. Especially since light 42 is neutral and every foundation seems to be pink or yellow, this is perfect. It's matte, stays all day, and looks absolutely flawless on my skin.
Lupe B.
Wenatchee, WA
OMG! This is my to go foundation. I have really dry skin and this foundation seems to work perfect with it. I always have a really hard time finding the right foundation for my skin, but this one is perfect. It's a full coverage foundation and last long.
Celestine C.
Absolutely love this foundation! It have amazing coverage and it stays on. This foundation has build able coverage which is amazing! This foundation can also cover tattoos to an extent my stepmother used it to cover her tattoos for her wedding day.

Brianna J.
Saint Petersburg
Amazing coverage, great variety of shades, and keeps my oily skin matte. It is not really a great long wear foundation though, it becomes splotchy and seems so soak into my pores even with a primer and setting spray.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation. Although it does oxidize by the end of the day and turn a shade darker. It's very heavy and very matte so if you aren't very oily or going for a heavy matte I would recommend mixing it with another!!
Maria G.
Hillsboro, TX
This gives great coverage BUT it is very very cakey. You can definitely tell that you have foundation on. It lasts allllllll day! Which is a plus, the cakeyness of it is what really makes this foundation not so great
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon