Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Madisen W.
Orting, WA
Such a great foundation! I have oily skin and this doesn't cake up or separate during the day. It is a tad bit heavy, but I'm use to that in matte foundations. I'm excited for the new color shades because I was a bit in between a couple of shades. Plus, the packaging is amazing
Johanna S.
It's the perfect 24hour wear. I love this product. I actually almost out. Time to go buy more. Love when I have a special event because I don't have really worry about my foundation. Just perfect!
Karla C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE KAT VON D AND HER COSMETICS. I USE THIS FOUNDATION DAILY. EXCELLENT FULL COVERAGE BUT IT IS THICK AND CREAMY. AFTER AWHILE IT DOES BECOME OILY FOR ME. BUT OVERALL, ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
원호 ♡.
My favorite foundation, really. I only need one pump to cover my whole face, and with that it's already a med-high coverage with one coat. It dries matte too, so you don't really need a setting powder.
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
I love this. No flash back in photos. Great coverage. No smell no breakouts. I know its pricey but I'm really oily and i say u must have this. I still set this with powder. It last all night. You don't have to worry bout ghost face
Larissa B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Amazing full coverage foundation! Goes on well and finishes to a natural texture or you can set it with powder for the perfect matte look. Can be heavy for people not used to full coverage but it's one of the best.
Samantha A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Not for dry skin. My skin is really clear, so that should have been my first indication that I didn't need a foundation like this that is super full coverage. I found this to be flaky and cakey on my dry skin. It clung to dry patches. It also oxidized quite a bit, and by lunch time I had a noticeable neckline :/
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
Best foundation! I use it everyday. I love that the coverage is build-able. It also blends very easily and stays matte all day. A bottle lasts me a good 6
-8 months. A little bit of product goes a long way :)
Alyssa J.
Mckeesport, PA
I love this foundation, I use it all the time. It looks naturally, long lasting, and has very nice coverage. This foundation doesn't make you break out. I have used a lot of different foundations, but this is by far my favorite.
Heidi M.
I had such high hopes for this foundation . I have extremely sensitive skin , and when I used this it made me break out badly and it made my skin look dry and almost chalky
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.