Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Darian M.
New Brockton, AL
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is a really good foundation! Me and a friend both use it! I love how well it covers but also making you feel like you don't have too much on! I always apply with a beauty blender and it works great!
Chloe S.
This is my holy grail foundation! There's so so so so many shade choices for different skin tones and undertones. Amazing opaque full coverage with minimum product! So a little goes a long way. I have yet to find another foundation quite like it.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I have only got to use this once when a friend let me borrow it. It has some of the best coverage I've ever experienced, once topped with a high covered powder...you are flawless. I love it and would wear it daily if I could afford it!!!
Katherine G.
Grand Prairie, TX
This foundation is everything! I loveeee it to pieces! No need to use concealer because this baby will conceal all marks or blemishes! The packaging is very nice. Kat von d designs them herself. I purchased mine at my local sephora and i definitely recommend this!! 💕
Loni N.
Mulberry, FL
This is holy grail! Full coverage doesn't budge in heat! You can sweat and it won't move ( I know I know girls don't sweat! Haha) in Florida heat when I need to look flawless I use this and the primer to look almost doll like that last!
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
I've used this foundation for one whole year and I really like it it's heavy and long lasting full coverage and just one of my favorite foundations it has a matte finish and great for my kinda skin oily
Alexandria I.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin matte, full coverage. Packaging is amazing lasts all day. I love the pump foundation it makes it so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Mirna O.
It was wayyyyy to heavy for me it is a serious full coverage foundation. It looked way too cakey. I personally didn't like it. It could work better for oily skin but for dry skin it will make you look even more dry
Courtney G.
Definitely my favorite full coverage foundation. It covers absolutely everything!!! Long lasting, smooth even finish, and isn't cakey. It doesn't feel thick or heavy on the skin. It's a must have!!
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
The coverage is awesome! I love the matte look it gives my face it's matte bit doesn't feel like weird or anything and it stays put very good I really like this foundation also my shade is spot on!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.