Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Michelle T.
San Antonio, TX
This is the most full coverage foundation I have used. Its thick, but I love it. I purchased this from Sephora in November, and I'm still not done with it in July. Best coverage foundation in the world!
Alma C.
yonker ny
Está base es el final de la vida m, la amo con locura, está base solo la uso para eventos especiales, ya que es cobertura completa y también para que me dure el evento completo sin tener que dar retoques
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I have only got to use this once when a friend let me borrow it. It has some of the best coverage I've ever experienced, once topped with a high covered powder...you are flawless. I love it and would wear it daily if I could afford it!!!
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation is very full coverage. It is very light weight. I can't tell I even have it on. I have oily skin and it suited me very well. The coverage is awesome, if you can get past the paint smell.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
I've used this foundation for one whole year and I really like it it's heavy and long lasting full coverage and just one of my favorite foundations it has a matte finish and great for my kinda skin oily
Alexandria I.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin matte, full coverage. Packaging is amazing lasts all day. I love the pump foundation it makes it so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stefhania S.
Decatur, AL
I love this foundation, it has become my favirite since I tend to have oily skin and most foundations seem to shiny on me, this one is just perfect it gives a really nice matte finish I don't even feel like I have to set it with powder.
Katherine G.
Grand Prairie, TX
This foundation is everything! I loveeee it to pieces! No need to use concealer because this baby will conceal all marks or blemishes! The packaging is very nice. Kat von d designs them herself. I purchased mine at my local sephora and i definitely recommend this!! 💕
Mirna O.
It was wayyyyy to heavy for me it is a serious full coverage foundation. It looked way too cakey. I personally didn't like it. It could work better for oily skin but for dry skin it will make you look even more dry
Sierra C.
It had full coverage but was way too think for my preference and was often Camry. It felt a bit heavy on my face and although being easy to blend in most areas it stuck to every dry patch and only seemed to give the acne more attention.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.