Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Amandeep K.
DEFINITELY for oily skin people ! A little goes a really long way, the coverage is intense so it can look cake if applied too much ! Great at covering any kind of blemish or scarring !
David M.
Dublin
Review for: Light 45 more...
Very full coverage and stays on like no other! The one downside is that it feels very think and if not applied and set properly it emphasizes imperfections. I LOVE the packaging, it's pleasing to look at and easy to use! I recommend it!
karina d.
Great coverage.. ordered mine online and it was hard to choose which of the many colors, ended up getting two that matched perfectly when combined.. now id like to try getting my color because its coverage is awesome and blends so easy
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I really wanted to love this foundation but I just hate it. Thankfully I only got a sample because I would hate to pay $40 on something that makes me look like A cake. Ugh so disappointed. Don't buy this.
Tarah H.
sanannah
The coverage in this is incredible if the shade truly matches you, if not u will look silly it is medium weight not light, but again it's truly full coverage, I would buy it if you have a lot to cover up
Holly T.
Verona, NY
I loooove this foundation!!!! The wear time is incredible and this isn't too oily for my face. It's not heavy on my face and I don't break out from long wear. Plus, VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE? Thanks, Kat!!!
Chloe S.
This is my holy grail foundation! There's so so so so many shade choices for different skin tones and undertones. Amazing opaque full coverage with minimum product! So a little goes a long way. I have yet to find another foundation quite like it.
Wendy L.
First time i ever tried this foundation was for my wedding. Left such a perfect match and soft texture. You can wear it light or build even more coverage without looking cakey
Belinda N.
Moundridge, KS
Review for: Medium 56 more...
Ok I would like to start off by saying I wear no other foundation but this one it only takes one pump and it is a light weight full coverage foundation that does not feel heavy at all! I would definately buy again!
Erica C.
Victoria, TX
Love this product! I swear by it and is my daily go to foundation! I have psoriasis and it covers it perfectly and last all day long! A little bit definitely goes a long way so it lasts me for awhile!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.