Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Kaytlyn R.
This is such an amazing foundation and a little bit goes a long way. The Kat Von D Lock-It foundation is such an amazing quality and doesn't clog my pores! It doesn't cake and is the perfect foundation for a casual work day or a fun night out!
Crystal T.
Vancouver , WA
Im in love with this foundation it looks great and I love the container it comes in it give great coverage the price is reasonable for the quality and the the amount you get its my new go to foundation :)
Xiomara C.
AMAZING!!! My only foundation I use since 2014 I use M52 and with the primer too. I can go from full coverage to light coverage. I only use one pump and mix it with the primer for a less full coverage look!
amber k.
To me this product is okay. I have dry patches that it seems to cling to. So maybe this would be netter for oily skin. I honestly prefer wet and wilds new foundation over this one but I'm really weird about foundation. All I can really say is that it clings to dry patches and separates on my skin with or without a moisturizing primer.
Gretchen R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product was a disappointment for me. I love Kat Von D products but this was streaky and clung to dry spots even with moisturizer and primer. It is definitely a matte finish and would probably work better for someone with more oily skin.
Krissy M.
Bentonville, AR
it is super full coverage but if you're applying to much, it does get really cakey looking. i like to use it with a beauty blender but that does take away some of the coverage but keeps the cakey look away.
Paige B.
Atlanta
I tried this foundation twice. First time I just wasn't totally sold. Tried it a second time and got a shade too light. It is really heavy. I would suggest this foundation for someone who already has perfect smooth skin
Aymee C.
Compton
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
The packaging is very cute and the container is easy to use. It may be best for most skin type, it has full coverage. Best to get color matched to select your tone, its very long lasting personally I love it
Katie W.
Hilliard, OH
So obsessed with this foundation! It goes on so smoothly and gives great coverage without looking cakey. It's super easy to apply I just blend it out with my morphe m439 brush. I have oily-combo skin and it works great! Would definitely  buy again!!
Lynsey B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is the best foundation in the world!! I have been using this for a few years, full coverage, all day, the absolute only foundation that gives full coverage and doesn't wear off. Don't go anywhere else.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon