Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Mixed reviews with this, it has great coverage but it’s super greasy . I don’t know what it is but right away you can tell it’s shiny on the face even if you set it with powder but I like the blendability and coverage
Tammy D.
Bristol, VA
This foundation just didn't work for my sling type. It was really cakey and dry, the color I got was completely wrong (my own fault) however I passed it on to a friend with more oily skin and she loved it!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is known for having an insane amount of coverage, which it does. But, it’s super cakey which I hate. It somewhat globs up and feels too thick ok your skin. I don’t think I would buy it again.
Valerie F.
Modesto, CA
At first, i was in love with it; it really does cover up all your flaws. This product did get 'stale' i would say, but i had it easliy over a year. Definitely pay attention to the life span of your products.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I love Kat Von D products and this foundation is one of my favorites! I love the full coverage it gives and how well it works with my dry skin. It's a perfect matte foundation, I would totally recommend it!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
LOVE this foundation. Definitely one of my top favorite brands! Has a nice smooth look and lasts quite a while. I buy it at sephora. It's in between lightweight and heavy, but I like that, because it covers better.
Katie T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
My! favorite! foundation! This lasts ALL day and comes in a wide range of colors. It’s best applied with a beauty blender and it’s perfect for my oily/combination skin. It has full coverage with just a few pumps and the product lasts forever.
Belle S.
This is a great full-coverage foundation. Covers practically everything. Lasts a long time and with a primer, I don't get super greasy after a couple of hours. Foundation also does not oxidize on my face which is something that I look for as a lot of foundation that I try do oxidize.
Lynsey B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is the best foundation in the world!! I have been using this for a few years, full coverage, all day, the absolute only foundation that gives full coverage and doesn't wear off. Don't go anywhere else.
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
This is literally the greatest foundation I have EVER used. It is truly full coverage and lasts all day. The foundation is very thick but does not feel heavy whatsoever when you put it on. A flawless finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.