Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
This foundation is good for those who love a full coverage! It's perfect for a night out. It has more of a dewy but you can easily set it with her lock it powder and you're good to go!
Brooke M.
Review for: Light 42 more...
I wanted to love this foundation but for my skin type it looked Cakey and awful on me. It's a matte finish full coverage foundation and using a beauty blender made it look worse. If you do use this product I think a brush would do the trick
If your looking for major coverage this is your product. However I didn't like how cakey it makes your face look. But if your looking for something to cover blemishes or scars this is definitely for you. Very thick and stays on all day.
haley f.
Lexington, KY
this foundation covers beautifully. it is full coverage. however, i can not use this in the winter due to severe dry skin. I highly suggest applying a moisturizing primer before using. this is definitely good for combo /oily skin types. overall love the coverage and color selection matches me perfect.
Montse F.
Review for: Light 46 more...
This foundation is absolutely stunning!! It covers all of my imperfections with just one layer. I have acne prone skin and once I use this foundation my skin looks as clear as water, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants full coverage!!
Caitlin J.
Review for: Other more...
It's product is amazing it covers everything. Went on easily and I didn't need a lot. I have oily skin and it stays on well, I did use primer and a setter. It did feel very heavy, I could feel it on all day.
Tara J.
One of the best full coverage foundations I have ever used. Coves all my imperfections... doesnt fade or wear off thrughout the day. I can always count on this foundation to have my back when I want to look flawless and beautiful all day!!!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is known for having an insane amount of coverage, which it does. But, it’s super cakey which I hate. It somewhat globs up and feels too thick ok your skin. I don’t think I would buy it again.
Maria a.
Tulsa, OK
The most amazing foundation i have everrrrr used. I love the full coverage it offers, the matte. I use it as a daily & i have oily skin so for me its amazing. Also if you get the primer its like pb&j !!!
Bryan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Literally the best full coverage foundation out there. The only issue is that it will dry out your skin to no end and settles in the cracks. It was fine when I had oily skin but got to be bad in the winter.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.