Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it stays in place all day long and looks flawless as well. It has high coverage but can be heavy so I blend it with bb cream. It has a matte finish that keeps my oily skin at bay.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
The overall is a five star! It give super full coverage but your face can look a bit cakey. I guess the bad experience of mine was that I didn't get matched right at Sephora so the lady gave me a super darker one.
Lacey A.
Mayfield, UT
Review for: Other more...
I used this for about a month and the coverage is great but it looks a little cakey. I have oily skin and it makes my skin feel dry but I still get oil on my nose even after applying the lock-it powder with it. It also makes my skin look dull.
Crystal T.
Vancouver , WA
Im in love with this foundation it looks great and I love the container it comes in it give great coverage the price is reasonable for the quality and the the amount you get its my new go to foundation :)
Kaytlyn R.
This is such an amazing foundation and a little bit goes a long way. The Kat Von D Lock-It foundation is such an amazing quality and doesn't clog my pores! It doesn't cake and is the perfect foundation for a casual work day or a fun night out!
Jeba H.
Astoria, NY
While this is an absolutely amazing cover-up, it really does not work well with my (sometimes) oily skin. I would prefer it for people who have drier skin or not as oily. Also, with this foundation you must use their primer, using anything else makes you look very uneven and cakey.
Nicole M.
Burnsville, MN
I use this every time I do my makeup! It is very thick but it also hides everything. The one downfall of this product is that it tends to oxidize where my glasses sit and around it other than that I love it!
Alyssa F.
Cumberland, KY
I actually don't use this everyday although I LOVE IT!! Wonderful coverage!! Ive even used it multiple times to cover my tattoo during weddings.
You couldn't even see it! Would love to use this product more often. Well worth the money!!
Madison C.
Perry, UT
I love this foundation! It has great coverage and it lasts most of the day. The only thing that I don't like about this foundation is that it kind of settles into my fine lines.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
I didn't like this foundation at all. Not good for oily skin. Made my skin look so cakey. Especially around my chin and under my eyes. I bought the primer too but it didn't help.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.