Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Paige B.
Atlanta
I tried this foundation twice. First time I just wasn't totally sold. Tried it a second time and got a shade too light. It is really heavy. I would suggest this foundation for someone who already has perfect smooth skin
Erica M.
Rialto, CA
Its great when it comes to full coverage. But for oily skin type it's just not something i would necessarily recommend bc it can make your skin look very oily. I would recommend to people with normal skin.
Brittany W.
Andalusia, AL
I absolutely love this foundation. All day wear never cakes and blends amazingly! It lasts forever. I have very oily skin so it's hard to fine something that accutaly lasts all day. And this is amazing.
Krissy M.
Bentonville, AR
it is super full coverage but if you're applying to much, it does get really cakey looking. i like to use it with a beauty blender but that does take away some of the coverage but keeps the cakey look away.
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
This foundation is for someone who is looking for a very full coverage look!
I personally am always looking for a very full coverage foundation and this one doesn't disappoint !
The shade range is very wide, and a little goes along way!
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
This foundation is good for those who love a full coverage! It's perfect for a night out. It has more of a dewy but you can easily set it with her lock it powder and you're good to go!
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
YASSSSSS HONEY!!!! This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I love that it's full coverage and how well it works with my oily skin. I will never need another foundation!!!! love, love, love, love.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
This is the heaviest, most full-coverage foundation I've ever used, and it worked great, in combination with a white eye lining pencil, at covering a tattoo on my neck for work.
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love this foundation! It is super high coverage and easily blended. A little goes a long way. It is a bit tough to apply without it becoming cakey, but it lasts all day and blends so well. Will buy again.
Polina R.
Altamonte Springs
This is my favorite foundation because it stay on all day with no problem ! It also gives me all the coverage I need ! Definitely going to make another purchase of this product!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.