Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Zu A.
Its a really good foundation. Have a super matte finish i recommended for oily skins, you have to use just a little because it can feel a little heavy on the face but it cover everything. Kind of pricey but have a good quality
Barbiie H.
My fav foundation hands down on this one i just love it the color is perfect on my skin i have really oily sking and this definitely helps me out alot i just love it#!
Austyn G.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
My favorite concealer I've ever used so far!!! It covers so many blemishes and flaws up so well. The price is a little high, but it does last a long time and does its work. I've bought this foundation twice so far and love it!
Claudia F.
Rialto, CA
How well does this product really work? I've been dying to try it out after I've heard great things about it, however I'm not sure if it looks or feels like a piece you place on top of your skin or does it look more natural?
Liz L.
Los angeles, CA
This is the latest foundation on my vanity and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It is definitely a full coverage foundation and it is pretty thick but it doesn't take much to look radiant! I will for sure repurchase this foundation <3
Marissa A.
Chester, PA
My absolute go to foundation! Light 42 matches my skin tone perfectly, and is the only foundation that doesn't break my skin out. Lightweight, medium coverage. Easy to apply, I use my fingers! I top it off with a matte setting powder. I would recommend to others.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
This is my favorite high end foundation of all time I recently got it a few months ago & immediately fell in love! I have acne prone skin so this really helps cover my mild acne scars & doesn't make me really oily as well.
Emily E.
Stephenville
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Doesn't look oily or dry, lasts for so long and covers blemishes so well. Love how well it blends and stays for so long the coverage is great and you only have to use a little to go a long way. Would definitely buy repeatedly.
Kaitlyn H.
King, NC
I LOVE this foundation! It gives the amount of coverage any one could want! It is thick, but easy to apply and a little goes a long way. This foundation will last you for a long time, and it stays on all day! It has a matte finish. I have very dry skin and was nervous this would look cakey and feel nasty but it did not! Its truly an amazing foundation for all skin types!
Lina G.
It took some learning and getting used to! It covered everything so seamlessly and perfectly though I'd recommend using a brush then a beauty blender! It lasts the entire day and is best used with a primer! I have bought it twice and it lasted from February to august!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon