Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY
This foundation is amazing! It is definitely full coverage, which is typically what I look for. Application is pretty easy. All I do is use damp beauty blender and apply it with that. It does dry a little faster compared to other foundations
Carol K.
Roseburg, OR
This is an foundation that had to grow on me. When I first purchased I didn't like it. Thought it looked cakey. But I held on to It, kept it in rotation. Now I love it, I want to repurchase now when I run out.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I love this foundation! Super long lasting. Good for my oily skin. The only problem is that I can't find my perfect shade. I have to mix 52 and 53. Other than perfect foundation for SUPER full coverage which I love.
Missy S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Absolutely love how well this foundation covers. The price isn’t too bad considering a little goes a long way and it lasts for prettt mush the entire day. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try out Kat Von D or a new liquid foundation.
Chelsea J.
De Pere, WI
Obsessed! A thicker formula than most drugstore brands, coverage is fantastic, however you must set with a powder of some sort. I use elf HD powder and setting spray.
Xiomara C.
AMAZING!!! My only foundation I use since 2014 I use M52 and with the primer too. I can go from full coverage to light coverage. I only use one pump and mix it with the primer for a less full coverage look!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it stays in place all day long and looks flawless as well. It has high coverage but can be heavy so I blend it with bb cream. It has a matte finish that keeps my oily skin at bay.
Jennifer N.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Other more...
I have the lightest cool color in this. While I do love the coverage it does smell like paint a little. But other than the smell I do love this foundation it has amazing coverage and makes me feel lovely..
Lacey A.
Mayfield, UT
Review for: Other more...
I used this for about a month and the coverage is great but it looks a little cakey. I have oily skin and it makes my skin feel dry but I still get oil on my nose even after applying the lock-it powder with it. It also makes my skin look dull.
If your looking for major coverage this is your product. However I didn't like how cakey it makes your face look. But if your looking for something to cover blemishes or scars this is definitely for you. Very thick and stays on all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.