Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Kira W.
Andover, KS
This foundation has amazing pigmentation, and stays all day. It has a matte finish. A little goes a long way. It is a bit pricy, but it is definitely worth every single penny. I will absolutely buy this again.
Lorena C.
Athens, GA
I love this foundation is a full coverage foundation it goes veryyy smoothie on your face covers up all the redness and things u don't want other people to see is great for people who want to cover up all the blemishes or acne I would buy it agai
Mariah Jessica L.
Poplar Grove
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I love this foundation, however after awhile it makes my face look really cakey. It's full coverage, but after awhile it feels like it weighs on my skin. It starts to feel heavy. Other than that it does the job.
Tazsmine  .
Des Moines, IA
When I say this is a full coverage foundation I mean it's a FULL coverage don't even need to conceal my blemishes type of foundation! Beats any foundation I've ever purchased by far!
Jennifer D.
Smells like paint. Long lasting! Full coverage. Did not make me feel oily what-so-ever. Surprisingly did not clog up my pores and I never once broke out. One tiny drop can cover half of my face! Perfect product!
Laura G.
Roebling, NJ
Love this foundation so much. I've been looking for something that says its full coverage and actually is. Stays on all day. Have to make sure you spread it well and get every spot!
katherine t.
South Nyack
If you love matte and full coverage this is for you! I wore it on my wedding day and looked flawless all day and night! Little bit goes a long way since it is a bit heavier. Also best applied with a beauty blender!
Rachel J.
This foundation is very full coverage, but it isn't heavy on the skin. It looks very natural. A little bit goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth.
Hana L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this foundation. It gives you full coverage and lasts forever. a little goes a long way when using this foundation. I have had mine for about a year now and I'm only half way through. Great product 100%
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is a wonderful full coverage foundation. The price is right. Pros are it covers everything. Cons are after a while your foundation will slip off your face if you have oily skin. I would recommend this product to those that do not have oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon