Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
This foundation is very thick, so you might not want to press the pump all the way. It does cover all of my skin flaws and leaves a matte finish but it tends to rub off onto my phone screen while on the phone.
ASHLEIGH P.
I Love KvD but this foundation somewhere went wrong with my skin and the formula there was definitely a disconnect. First I found I couldn't properly find a match and then it was very streaky and just blah I returned it
Diana L.
Midvale, UT
This is my holy grail go to foundation hands down!!! A little goes a long way, it's very full coverage. Leaves a flawless finish when used with a beauty blender. I really love it!
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This foundation goes on so smoothly and hides almost all imperfections. You do have to use the lock it concealer and powder for the best results. It is pricey to have to buy all the products but well worth it.
Souad B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I bought this because I heard its complete coverage and last forever since you only have to use a very tiny bit! It's good for both oily and dry skin. It's last literally all day!
Stefanija T.
Sarasota, FL
Amazing amazing product. One of The best full coverage foundations I've found. Only downside is that it is very heavy. If you are acne prone it can clog pores. Make sure to t
Thoroughly cleanse skim after use
tiffany m.
Plano, TX
No BS best foundation I've every used! And I've been looking for a good foundation for the longest time, I'm very fair skin toned so I was supper happy when I got this bc the coverage is amazing and it actually matched! The conceler is great to
Crystal P.
I love how matte this foundation is! I have super oily skin and this does the trick for me... but I don't need full coverage since I don't have a lot of problem areas on my face.
Taylor R.
Atlanta, GA
BEST FOUNDTION OUT THERE. Im a super pale, red head, Light 42 was perfect and had pink undertones. Super full coverage. easy to blend out. Almost 100% matte finish. I have combination skin. wore great throughout the day! absolutely will buy again
sonam g.
Elmhurst, NY
This thing is so good for covering acne scars. I have a lot of post acne pigmentation and this foundation covers it all. I recommend using a light moisturizer underneath because this stuff is very heavy duty. Also a little goes a long way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.