Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Elizabeth H.
Waukesha, WI
This is my all time favorite foundation. It's full coverage and is excellent for covering up my rosacea. I have super oily skin and it's perfect. It doesn't leave my skin looking greasy and lasts all day.
Kayla G.
Beacon, NY
This all day foundation is oil free and is very easy to apply. It is full coverage and will not show any blemishes. Stays on all day and doesn't look caked on like most other brands. I would definitely buy again!
Tazsmine  .
Des Moines, IA
When I say this is a full coverage foundation I mean it's a FULL coverage don't even need to conceal my blemishes type of foundation! Beats any foundation I've ever purchased by far!
Ashlee W.
La Grange, IL
I really enjoy this liquid foundation! I like the pump application and how it goes on creamy and smooth. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, then this one is for you!
Rachel P.
I like this product for FULL coverage. I have used it multiple times and it wears very well. I think it works best when used with Kat Von D's primer. I find the tone selection is fantastic. I will buy this again.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Light 48 more...
This stuff is literal magic! I am quite heavily tattooed and I used this to cover some for a photoshoot and it worked wonders! It is full coverage and does not feel heavy or greasy whatsoever. It is worth every penny.
Rosa R.
I was looking for a light weight full coverage foundation. Purchased this one and the coverage was great but it felt a bit heavy and made my face a little cakey.
Lexie B.
Bell Buckle, TN
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Perfect match for me. I love this foundation because the coverage is unlike any other. Although with full coverage foundation (true full coverage) you do have the heavy cake feeling but it lasts all day and will cover almost anything! Can't complain
Charlotte J.
Spokane, WA
I wish I could give this 0 stars. This is probably the WORST foundation I've ever had. It is so thick and cakey and no matter what I mixed it with it still looked so bad on my skin (i have fair combo skin) When you put this on it feel like you are wearing 10 lbs of make up terrible product!
I really love this product it covers everything from freckles dark spots and pores. I really recommend this product have been using it for the past four years. The color I use is medium 54 neutral. Kat von d. Is a big part of my make up life.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.