Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Kori G.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this foundation stays on all day until I remove it not Cakey the way I've heard I have combination skin & it lasts. Very lightweight don't even feel like I have anything on. Would definitely purchase this again.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I've been using this for quite some time now and i love it! Its great for full coverage. A little goes a long way too so I've has the same bottle for almost four months!
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
I used to love this foundation when I used to break out. It's great for teenage girls who need to cover up there acne, however when I grew out of my acne it got way to thick for me and i switched to something that felt more light
Veronica C.
One of the best foundations for full coverage and lasts for 24 hrs ive wore it for that long and its amaxing it might be stressful at first till you find your way how to apply it bc theres times where it gets cakey but you just need to find your own way to apply it so I wount look cakey othere than that its amazing !!!
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is my favorite. If you love full coverage- this is your go to! I love the smooth look from the full coverage I get from this formula, it does not leave a greasy feeling at all! The bottle also lasts quite a while!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
I have been tried this products this days and it is my adoration. I LOVE IT!!!!!! it has an excellent coverage and it´s really good for my skin type. I have oily skin and i used always. Obviously you have to use a primer first...
Lexi S.
Danville , VA
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I was super excited to try this foundation, because I love Kat Von D and the packaging is so adorable! However, I was very disappointed, because it left me with a pastey, dry look. It separated very quickly and did not last long.
Tommie J.
Love, love, LOVE this foundation!! It's super full coverage and last ALL day. I was so amazed that when I touched my face the foundation didn't transfer onto my fingers and I have oily skin so this is a plus. I recommend to everyone :)
Sierra W.
Not my favorite foundation. Definitely full coverage but it makes every bit of texture on your skin super noticeable. And I couldn't find a shade to match my skin at all!
Cailah G.
Forest, VA
Gorgeous foundation that set the bar for full coverage options that we know and love today. Kat's formula is stay all day beautiful and leave a flawless, non-cakey finish. If you have oily to combo skin, this foundation will last.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon