Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Ethereal S.
Lancaster, CA
Good foundation but there's a trick to putting a foundation like this one on. First cleans then exfoliate then moisturize and lastly prime. Trust me it will look way better and application easier if you do so. Oh and I'm combination/sensitive skin.
olivia c.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation is soo great if you you are looking for full coverage . The foundation itself is so creamy and smooth . The only flaw about this product is that i feel it is a little to heavy its not a make up I can every everyday because of how heavy it is .Other that it is easy to apply and cover up basically everything without having to to build.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Either a love it or hate it foundation. Very think and somewhat hard to work w. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin at all but it made me start to break out bc if the heavy coverage.
Rachel P.
I like this product for FULL coverage. I have used it multiple times and it wears very well. I think it works best when used with Kat Von D's primer. I find the tone selection is fantastic. I will buy this again.
Maritza M.
Not the most expensive but not the cheapest, do the price is in the middle. It has awesome packaging, is very awesome formulation, excellent coverage I love it !
Rosa R.
I was looking for a light weight full coverage foundation. Purchased this one and the coverage was great but it felt a bit heavy and made my face a little cakey.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Was matched at Sephora when i was purchasing Dolce & Gabbana foundation. Kat Von D was almost 1/2 the price and looked much better on my skin. I love the way it feels, not too heavy for full coverage. Great value!
Kayla G.
Beacon, NY
This all day foundation is oil free and is very easy to apply. It is full coverage and will not show any blemishes. Stays on all day and doesn't look caked on like most other brands. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Love the foundation but not a fan of the high price. I'd love to be able to afford this quality product but it's just not in the books as this is a daily use item.
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Light 45 more...
One of my first high end foundations, really liked the coverage, although it was just very heavy. I would probably try again and see how it would apply with a different technique this time. Hopefully a good review
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.