Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Samantha L.
Cleveland
I use this to cover up my tattoo on my wrist and it works pretty well. As for using it on my face it looks a little too matte and thick for my liking, but over all it covers well. I would definitely buy it again.
Nicole D.
Great concealer if you like more medium coverage! It does an amazing job of covering up imperfections and lasts all day. Be mindful of how much you use though because it can get cakey fast so just keep that in mind.
Madison A.
Slippery Rock , PA
I love! This is a more of an all coverage foundation, it is more heavy! But I love it because it is long lasting, and covers up my flaws on my face! There is more or a matte finish. I would definitely buy it again!
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Light 45 more...
One of my first high end foundations, really liked the coverage, although it was just very heavy. I would probably try again and see how it would apply with a different technique this time. Hopefully a good review
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I am a pretty pale person, so matching a foundation can be such a chore. I love this line of products from Kat because the coverage is amazing, and it stays put! The color matching is perfection, I had no problems.
Ashlee W.
La Grange, IL
I really enjoy this liquid foundation! I like the pump application and how it goes on creamy and smooth. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, then this one is for you!
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Light 48 more...
I love the coverage, but it can be a little drying if you skip out on moisturizing (keep in mind I'm dry/combo). The coverage is amazing and I need that with the acne scaring I have, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend!
Lexie B.
Bell Buckle, TN
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Perfect match for me. I love this foundation because the coverage is unlike any other. Although with full coverage foundation (true full coverage) you do have the heavy cake feeling but it lasts all day and will cover almost anything! Can't complain
katherine t.
South Nyack
If you love matte and full coverage this is for you! I wore it on my wedding day and looked flawless all day and night! Little bit goes a long way since it is a bit heavier. Also best applied with a beauty blender!
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Light 48 more...
This stuff is literal magic! I am quite heavily tattooed and I used this to cover some for a photoshoot and it worked wonders! It is full coverage and does not feel heavy or greasy whatsoever. It is worth every penny.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.