Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
Not a fan of this ! If you have dry skin I would stay away. If you have oily skin this might work for you. I would use with a beauty blender bc it can get cakey .
Maria G.
Hillsboro, TX
This gives great coverage BUT it is very very cakey. You can definitely tell that you have foundation on. It lasts allllllll day! Which is a plus, the cakeyness of it is what really makes this foundation not so great
Valeria P.
El Paso , TX
I was so very disappointed in this makeup. For the price, it wasn't as full coverage as I had hoped. It was also terrible on my oily skin and I felt like it was just gooped onto my skin rather than going on smoothly.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I recently tried this foundation and I must say I liked it a lot. It gave a flawless finish. But, if you have large pores or acne this foundation can highlight it.
Lara V.
vancouver
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This product looks quite nice on the skin. The only problem for me with this product is that it is quite thick. I like how my skin looks and don't want a very full coverage foundation so I usually don't use this one.
Samantha W.
San Marcos, TX
Best. Foundation. Ever. I had watched so many tutorials on foundations that were good for oily skin before I finally got this. My last bottle lasted me for about a year, no joke. It's very full coverage and you only need a little for a flawless face!
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!! I have pretty bad acne so most foundations don't do it for me but Kat Von D got me with this one girl!!! It is very full coverage and matte but not matte (still dewy). Although I do have to say that it smells a little like paint.
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
Best full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and acne prone. It works really good and stays all day. The application is smooth and not cakey. This is my favorite liquid foundation.
Jillian A.
Brockport, NY
I really like this foundation. It has full coverage but is not cakey. I still do get a little bit oily in my T zone but overall it is great. It also works as a great under eye concealer. Try using it with the lock it powder foundation, it works great!
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I am a pretty pale person, so matching a foundation can be such a chore. I love this line of products from Kat because the coverage is amazing, and it stays put! The color matching is perfection, I had no problems.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.