Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

- Synthetic Fragrances

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
I find this product best used with a brush to apply. This product is extremely full coverage and looks flawless on the skin. I am sad that the color I have now does not match my tan right now or else I would be wearing it everyday!
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The only reason I graded this low was because my foundation did not match. That is really the clerk's fault. This is a great full coverage makeup. It stays put and doesn't run. I would have to say that you need to know how to apply this. Not all tool work. Use a kabuki foundation brush to apply and pat it on. Spreading it does not work and makes it uneven.
Janae B.
Florence, AL
This was a very fill coverage foundation. If that is what you're looking for then you have found the right product. I have dry skin and it was a little heavy for me. I used a beauty blender to blend. I actually returned it because it was too much for me.
Kassandra T.
Casper, WY
I have never loved a foundation more than I love this one! I need full coverage because I have a zillion freckles on my face (red head) and I not only got that in this foundation but found the PERFECT color match for my skin. I am a light 48 and love it.
Ara R.
Sadly they did not have my color I'm a medium with a warm undertone and the closest shade to me was too light more of a cool tone it carried really wanted to invest in this as the coverage was amazing just not my shade
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So I picked this up at Sephora and I have to tell you, I wasn't expecting it to cover that much of my wrist tattoo up. I was so eager to try it out I didn't even do primer or even think about setting it with a power. WOW. Not only did it cover all of my tattoo, which is 3 words on my left wrist, but it lasted for a good 6 hours! I couldn't believe it!
Jada A.
Oswego
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love this foundation. It works amazing but it is a very thick texture and really needs to be blended out right. It has full coverage leaving me with a matte finding. I’d buy this product again but it does dry darker.
Caitlin C.
Riverside, CA
I have been using this make up for about 2 months now, it has AMAZING coverage that last all day! i don't have to redo my make up during the day with this stuff. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my face at all, it doesn't make me break out either like other make ups have done with me.
Natalie
Kat Von Dees lock it collection is wonderfully. This foundation is full coverage with a semi matte finish. It's not shiny but not drying. The perfect finish as well as it is lightweight and a smooth texture which is comfortable and long wearing on the face.
Bewitchedd B.
I'm in love! I was worried about caking because I have dry skin, but I use it with primer and a wet beauty blender and it gives me a porcelain doll look. Love it and will buy it again. Just need to get a lighter shade :-)
Shannon L.
Adel, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Aimeth L.
It works in oily skins?
Yiréh G.
Torreón
What do u think about this foundation? Do I have to try it?
Andrea G.
Lockport , LA
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin
Jade W.
Manchester
I would love to try the kat Von D foundation but was wondering is it worth the money ? Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Amazon