Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Kristen B.
Waynesville, MO
I love love love this foundation!! It's so light and goes on smooth! A little definitely goes a long way! For me, I def have to use a setting spray though! Even without the setting spray it stays on pretty great!
Haley G.
Redfield , AR
I have used may types of foundation from cheap to expensive. This is by far my favorite. It has a very good coverage and I have very light skin and they actually have a color to match my skin. I highly recommend!
A R.
Not my cup of tea.. When I removed it at the end of the day I had 'new' pimples. It completely clogged my pores. And I have oily skin btw.. Don't really recommend!
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I read reviews and this was stated as a full coverage. It isn't unless you layer and I don't like to have too much on at once. Dewy finish and blends well but I always need to go over any blemishes I have a few times.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
100% my most favorite makeup to use eve. I've tried a bunch of different brands and I always come back to this. It's high coverage and thick which is what I like.
Lindsay L.
For a first time foundation user, this product is amazing! Not only is it easily blendable, but it's medium to full coverage and can be built up. I've never had a problem with oxidation and it feels like my real skin when I wear it.
Stephany D.
Auburn, WA
Bought this and I like it but have to work with it. Its pretty thick and full coverage. If that's what you looking for its perfect. I think it works best on oily skin. I have dry skin and have to mix oil into it before applying to work with my skin.
Abbey M.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I never thought I would find a perfect match and then I met this foundation. If you like a matte doll like finish to your foundation then this is your new bestie. If this foundation ever stops being made I will cry.
Marissa N.
Fontana, CA
My favorite foundation at the moment , works so great with FULL coverage and lightweight feeling on the skin , and a great size worth the buy defiantly recommend !
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
I have been using this foundation for so long now. I got this foundation along with a billion others and I don't want to switch. The best part is that it can be light or it can be heavy. It really depends on how you apply it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.