Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Misela T.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
This foundation started it all for me in the full coverage world. I loved how extremely full coverage this is and how it literally covered all my imperfections acne, acne scars, pores, uneven skin texture, redness, discoloration and how amazing it worked at keeping my oiliness under control all day.
Erin H.
Not a huge fan of this foundation. It oxidizes a ton, it is drying if you wear it frequently, it moves around throughout the day and starts to look almost streaky, and it stuck really weird to dry patches and blemishes. It was full coverage but it wouldn’t stick to blemishes at all.
Lizzy L.
Lenox
This foundation covers all flaws! It’s a full coverage foundation, which is what I need for my skin type. It’s perfect and comes in lighter shades for my skin color since I’m so pale!
Gessamyn R.
federal way
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Amazing foundation and it can really cover anything. It's very thick and is full coverage. I don't recommend this to people with dry skin bc it's a really matte finish and will dry out your skin but I feel like this will work well for people with a bit more combination or oily skin.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
Color I got did not match. If it did I would say this is excellent. It covers very well. I would say if they could match skin tone better i would purchase again.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
Let’s take a second and talk about the bottle
All foundations should be packaged like this, it literally pushes the bottom of it up...so you get every drop
The shade range is insane....even for my pasty Snow Whiteness during the winter
This is thick but, I only will use it for winter time
Jailine H.
Gainesville
This foundation is great for people who want a super full coverage foundation which I guess they nailed however this foundation dries way too quick so it’s impossible to try to blend
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Was not really a fan of this. It is a heavy consistency almost like clay. It didn’t stay in place. I have oily skin so it didn’t do too well with me. Very heavy.
Sarah O.
Columbia , TN
This foundation is absolutely amazing! My skin tends to be dry and I have a lot of skin imperfections that I wanted to cover up! This foundation makes my skin look FLAWLESS! Also, it stays on all day and night if needed! I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Isabella V.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to love this foundation but I couldn't. It's full coverage but it's such a thick formula and feels heavy on the skin even when I'm only using a small amount . It also broke me out & since I have oily skin within a few hours it started to separate the makeup on my skin. /:
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.