Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Natashalysse M.
West Hartford , CT
Very full coverage, last all day, love the packaging! It is very convenient with a pump. Less mess to clean up. this is great for them "glam days" worth the price!
A R.
Not my cup of tea.. When I removed it at the end of the day I had 'new' pimples. It completely clogged my pores. And I have oily skin btw.. Don't really recommend!
Amanda A.
Henderson
I have this product in a light/medium shade and I am IN LOVE with it, I use it on a daily basis. So if you're someone who is looking for a lightweight foundation with a full coverage I highly recommend this product.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
This is my all time favorite foundation. Its very full coverage! But doesn't feel to heavy or cakey! I highly recommend this foundation1 GREAT for all skin types!
Zanna W.
This brand is heavy, definitely heavy, but it really covers. If you want to look flawless- this is the foundation. I get my pores super clogged by it, but I have a lot of pore issues. All my fellow performers love it.
Stephany D.
Auburn, WA
Bought this and I like it but have to work with it. Its pretty thick and full coverage. If that's what you looking for its perfect. I think it works best on oily skin. I have dry skin and have to mix oil into it before applying to work with my skin.
Daisy N.
Farmington, NM
My boyfriend bought this for me and I wasn't too sure how it was going to be but I love it so much I love it just as much as my urban decay foundation they were just is great my skin is oil leak and it stays on so long and it doesn't make me feel so Cakey.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
100% my most favorite makeup to use eve. I've tried a bunch of different brands and I always come back to this. It's high coverage and thick which is what I like.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
I absolutely love this foundation! I have oily skin and it is long lasting and does not cause me to look oily! It is a full coverage foundation so it's a little heavy weight but great quality! I will be repurchasing!
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!! I have pretty bad acne so most foundations don't do it for me but Kat Von D got me with this one girl!!! It is very full coverage and matte but not matte (still dewy). Although I do have to say that it smells a little like paint.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.