Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Tara G.
Riverside, CA
This foundation is absolutely wonderful. It give great coverage. Full coverage actually. For my oily skin it stays in place most of the day and is very comfortable.
Meagan S.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I've bought this product about three different times from Sephora and I haven't found a better coverage. The foundation tends to be on the heavy side and can tend to break out skin if you aren't careful to remove it thoroughly. However, I would overall recommend it.
Ivy B.
Shallowater, TX
Love this foundation! It's has a very very high coverage a little goes a long way! The great thing is that you don't need to cake up on concealer underneath it's just covers up everything! It's worth it to have it for a high end price! Love this product!
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
I absolutely hated this its to heavy will never buy again. I'm now using mac makeup and I love it. But it doesn't even stay on as it says 24 hours. It was horrible made my skin super dry.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
I wear deep 71. It's pretty thick and dries quickly so you have you use your beauty blender and work in sections ! It's matte so I'd recommend it for oily skin. if you want full coverage this will give it to you. It oxidizes a lilttle
Jessica B.
Mcdonough, GA
This foundation had a nice coverage, and very easily to apply. However, I did not like that once applied to the face, the foundation dried a darker, more orangey color then intended. Perhaps the new formula will have a different result, otherwise I would not recommend.
Maggi C.
I really like this foundation when used sparingly, mixed with an illuminator, and applied with a beauty blender. The product can get a little cakey if too much is applied. It does last a long time on my oily skin and looks nice after a long day but in my opinion is heavy for everyday. Shade selection is great though.
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Pigmentation was gorgeous but it didn't set well on my skin. It was super high coverage but it ended up separating and making it look like my skin was peeling everywhere. I wanted to love this product so much, but I just couldn't.
Mckayla K.
North Akron
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I used this foundation daily for a long time, it’s nice but couldn’t find a color to match my skin tone completely. Easy to blend into the skin but somewhat heavy, I would definitely buy again but not for everyday use!
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
100% my most favorite makeup to use eve. I've tried a bunch of different brands and I always come back to this. It's high coverage and thick which is what I like.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon