Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Allison P.
This foundation is very hard to use and requires a lot of rubbing it in. It does not play well with my sunscreen and it looks like I was wearing a lot of make up. I don't think I will buy this again but I might be interested in using if I change my sunscreen.
Shina L.
Denver, CO
Hated it! It felt gross on my face and after I wiped it all off I could still feel it. The color I grabbed was medium 62 and it wasn't dark enough. This was my 1st buying this brand and I won't make that mistake again.
Bri C.
I love this foundation!! A little goes a long way with this product, it doesn't take much application in order to achieve a full coverage look. The only downfall is that it's super pricey. Overall, I would recommend this!
Katelynn C.
Tucson, AZ
It took me four years to find the right makeup. It has perfect coverage! You can get this product at any sephora. It is very long lasting. The it's beautiful and half a pump will cover your entire face. I recommend this product because it is absolutely great.
Monique M.
This is a very high coverage foundation. You won't need to color correct because it covers everything on its own. It can look cakey if you apply too much. I recommend for oily skin because it will keep you Matte all day. They also have a good range of shades.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite product and i just cannot live without out!!! Gorgeous coverage, lasts all day, and it doesn't look cakey on the skin. 100% recommend to everyone to give it a try. You won't regret it! (:
Ceara T.
I absolutely love this product! My skin has some discoloration and dry patches in certain areas,and it covers everything. I prefer a matte finish and this formula provides just that with a lightweight feel. I would buy this product again, and also recommend it to other women looking for the same feel .
Adriana A.
La Feria
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Hands Down The Best Foundation I Have Tried So Far!! It Literally Covers Anything You Want! I Absolutely Love This Product ❤ I Would Really Recommend Anyone To Buy This Foundation!!!
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
I really liked it at first. It has the most coverage I've come in contact to, but I wasn't able to get the right tone for my skin and it's really thick! Like it's very sticky and kinda hard to blend, but it's super full coverage and you can definitely make it work
Lumie R.
Westfield, MA
One word ! YASSSSSSSS!!!! This stuff is firkin amazing ! It covers all my imperfections and is perfect for going out with the gals or weddings or big events ( only because I don't want to her waste it all for every day makeup) but I would if it was cheaper haha '
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon