Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19861)
Media (1907)
Cherish L.
One of my favorites. Full coverage. For some it may be too thick for their liking. It works for me though. I can be very red in my cheeks and this covers it up easily and lasts.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
I wish it didn't turn orange on me because it is a pretty incredible formula. This is a "techniquey" product. It does look best with a primer and applied with a brush.
Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO
I tried the Kat von d foundation in hopes of finding my holy grail! I really wanted to love it, and I know tons of people who do. The coverage was fantastic, and it lasted all day. My only issue with it was the it oxidizes a bit, and it turns a bit orange.
Rabecca L.
Knoxville, TN
I've always used Clinique but in the past year I tried this foundation for fuller coverage and I absolutely love it!!!! It's well worth the money and the only foundation I will use now.
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Covers all my blemishes & makes me get a flawless face every time! Not too thick and doesn't look Cakey at all! I would definitely suggested this too anyone who has blemishes or acne.it will cover them up like a charm!
Samantha H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the best full coverage and stays and color matchs perfectly the ingredients arent too bad for skin the peg ingredient can cause sensitivity but it is not toxic all other ingredients are great way better then mac wont make me breakout
Lacey C.
Baytown, TX
I really wanted to love this foundation but for my skin it didn't work. At first it applied great, but I noticed it start to get drying and cakey as the day went on. It moved a lot as well. I do not really care for it.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
This foundation has amazing coverage! Maybe a little too thick for those with dry skin but as an oily girl I found it to be perfect when applied with a damp sponge.
Kyla N.
After 5 or more years of using this product, it’s still my favorite. Great for acne or rosacea sufferers. It covers everything & lasts all day when paired with a primer. This would be great for oily or combination skin. I always set this with a powder after.
Michelle Z.
I am a fan of all things Kat Von D, this is one of them. At first i felt like it was too much product on my face, but after all it is a FULL COVERAGE foundation. On summer days I would not use this since it tends to cake, but fall time comes and this is my baby again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.