Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Gigi G.
Marblehead, MA
I don't have tattoos, but I like to go all the way. And this definitely went all the way for me lol. I love it! Not chalky or hard to take off. My face looks natural. amazing
Marquita L.
I am so happy with this foundation. It has light to full coverage , so yes it's build able . If you need the deep let me say set an alert , especially if you shop at Sephora . They sell out pretty fast in deep. It covers tattoos great too.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
I had a friend do my homecoming makeup this year and she used this foundation on me. It was flawless! The coverage is amazing and the finish makes your face look so soft. Lasted throughout the entire dance and looked great in photos!
Sydnee S.
Brick, NJ
Love this product. Was a little iffy at first, after watching a few reviews on youtube. I use a stipling brush when applying, and it lasts all day and doesn't cake up at all! I absolutely love it and will continue to use it every day!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is very full coverage so if you don't like that you may not like it. But I do like that appearance so it worked out well for my combination skin. I bought it at Sephora.
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
Love this foundation!!!!!!! Very full coverage, long lasting. Best if applied with a damp beauty blender or similar product. One of the best foundations I've owned. This product is a little on the pricey side, but if you have the budget it's worth it.
Baylee S.
Florida, jacksonville
This was the first ever "high-end' foundation i ever bought. and i never regretted getting it. its absolutely amazing. it covers everything you could possibly think of. i mean, it isn't by any mean a "natural" looking foundation, but its a great one non the less :)
Sunshine R.
It hides a multitude of sins. Literally. I got lucky it the lightest shade she has is a perfect match for me. If you're super pale, then they may not make that color for you.
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER.

so it seems like you either hate or love this product. I love it. It does dry quickly so you need to work in sections. Don't put this all over your face and then go back to blend. Blend as you go!!
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
This is such a great foundation in my opinion. I love the packaging. The coverage is great, just don't use too much it'll become cakey. It covers acne, redness, and even scars perfectly! And stays on really well even without primer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon