Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Samantha H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the best full coverage and stays and color matchs perfectly the ingredients arent too bad for skin the peg ingredient can cause sensitivity but it is not toxic all other ingredients are great way better then mac wont make me breakout
Samantha M.
I used to be a huge fan of this foundation until she tweaked with the product. It seems like now the foundation easily breaks and can't withstand high heat.
The plus side is, I think during winter it will hold up better.
Olivia F.
Raphine, VA
I LOVE this foundation. It stays where it's out and looks as good at the end of my work day as it did when I put it on. It is great for oily skin, it is a little bit drying and keeps you from looking like an oil slick.
Bewitchedd B.
I'm in love! I was worried about caking because I have dry skin, but I use it with primer and a wet beauty blender and it gives me a porcelain doll look. Love it and will buy it again. Just need to get a lighter shade :-)
Vanessa L.
I love love love this foundation I have lots of acne scars and this gives me the full coverage I need and it's not heavy on my skin so my make up doesn't look cakey
alina D.
Covington , GA
Honestly I'm not such a fan do to that I have very dry skin and it doesn't work for my skin .. It is full full coverage witch is good :) this foundation will be great for someone with oily skin or combination oily ..:)
Ara R.
Sadly they did not have my color I'm a medium with a warm undertone and the closest shade to me was too light more of a cool tone it carried really wanted to invest in this as the coverage was amazing just not my shade
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
Honestly, I've tried a lot of different foundations to find the one that gave me flawless coverage, as I am very self conscious about my complexion. This stuff is amazing. It lasts so long on my face and covers EVERYTHING!! A little spendier than Id usually go for, but I thought it was worth it for sure
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
I wish it didn't turn orange on me because it is a pretty incredible formula. This is a "techniquey" product. It does look best with a primer and applied with a brush.
Holley  O.
Piggott, AR
First off,I have used a lot of different brands and kinds of foundation .
I was wanting something that was full coverage but didn't look cakey .
This is the best foundation I have ever used !
It's best to use a little bit of primer with the foundation because it's so thick.
I will never use another Kind!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.