Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Danielle V.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very full coverage, which I love, but it does feel very thick and caked on my face. I usually have to mix a little argon oil when I use this so it's not so heavy. Definitely don't like to wear in the summer but overall a good product.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Completely full coverage! Strongly recommend to anyone with normal to oily skin. Lasts all day & night. Worth the price & also the packaging is so cute! My all time favorite without a doubt. Worth every penny.
Melane G.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Matched my skin tone perfectly really like this foundation. It is very full coverage so for me it is not an everyday foundation. Has a matte finish great for special occasions or for a day when you want a full coverage look!
Sydney S.
Pittsburg, KS
I LOVE this foundation. Not only does it stay and have wonderful, buildable coverage, but it has a wide range of colors. It's light enough to match my very pale skin.
Betzabe V.
Gardena, CA
Love the coverage on this product. Very pigmented. The formula is thicker than other foundations. So a little goes along way. This product is more for people that want a really good coverage. The color really was a good match to my skin tone really impressed.
Alexandria R.
new orleans, la
First let me say I do not own Kat Von D Foundation I got my face done and they use the product and I fell in love with it pros coverage rate it was buildable creamy con it is pretty pricey
Samantha M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is an absolute favorite! I love the coverage it provides and how smooth it leaves your skin. I recommend this to anyone who has oily skin. It's lightweight! And I would buy this again!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Its quite pricey but its honestly a great product. I got it for my gf and she totally fell in love. It covers ALOT, plus it helped the girl @ Sephora recommended it.
Kori P.
Way too thick for me. Amazing coverage but way too think for a every day use. Also very hard to find a color match. A lot of color choices but I needed something between 3 different colors so nope. Lasts a pretty good amount of time but it gets cakie after awhile.
Kimberly R.
yonkers, NY
Super heavy foundation. the color range is broad but i still haven't been able to match one to my exact skin tone. i mix 2. but other than that a little goes a long way
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.