Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Hanah M.
One of the first high end foundations I bought and loved it . Very full coverage it will hide dark spots and acne . It has a matte finish but it's easy to apply ! I recommend it for normal to oily because it can be drying !
Kari E.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like full coverage, this foundation is for you! As others have mentioned, it is very thick (I mix with primer before putting on) so you must make sure to blend, blend, blend. That being said, I love this foundation!
Kaylee B.
Harleyville
This is an amazing product. Very easy to put on and use. I use this product everyday. It’s a perfect color for me and i bought it from Ulta. The packaging on this product is amazing. I would definitely buy and recommend this anytime!this is a great coverage for any skin type i love, love this product so much!!
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
Love this foundation. I have really dry skin but it still looks fabulous. Kind of a matte finish which I love. It lasts so long without getting messed up! Very full coverage.
Lily M.
This foundation has such amazing full coverage! It is so easy to apply since it goes on so smoothly. despite the full coverage, it feels reasonably lightweight. I absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for foundation.
Heather B.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this foundation! It is usually hard for me to find a good foundation because I have such fair skin but this is perfect! I am a server and this foundation last all through a double shift and that is hard to find!
Lumie R.
Westfield, MA
One word ! YASSSSSSSS!!!! This stuff is firkin amazing ! It covers all my imperfections and is perfect for going out with the gals or weddings or big events ( only because I don't want to her waste it all for every day makeup) but I would if it was cheaper haha '
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Light 45 more...
I really liked it at first. It has the most coverage I've come in contact to, but I wasn't able to get the right tone for my skin and it's really thick! Like it's very sticky and kinda hard to blend, but it's super full coverage and you can definitely make it work
Kelly C.
New Brunswick , NJ
Very full coverage, which is what I like. It definitely is NOT cakey though. I like to blend it out with a damn beauty blender so it sits better in the skin and makes it look a little less heavy. Would recommend to others.
Shina L.
Denver, CO
Hated it! It felt gross on my face and after I wiped it all off I could still feel it. The color I grabbed was medium 62 and it wasn't dark enough. This was my 1st buying this brand and I won't make that mistake again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.