Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Leah S.
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. I use it for all my dance shows. It works very well. When u put it on u can barley feel it on ur face. And it goes on so smoothly.
Anika B.
LOVE! Super full coverage so it's a little unnatural looking and takes longer to blend, but I don't even care! It feels very light and gives a not too Matte no too glowy finish.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Holidays season are nearing and every one wants to look good and perfect. I love this kat von D lock it tattoo foundation which gives me a flawless look and makes my holidays just perfect and I love it.
Angela J.
Brookville, OH
This is probably the best foundation ever. The coverage is amazing and it only takes a small amount so the bottle lasts me forever. It also matches my fair skin tone perfectly!
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I don't use this every day because it's too full coverage for every day in my opinion. However, on days where you need more coverage or want a more high impact look, it works very well. It covers everything with a surprisingly small amount.
Brittany P.
Holland, OH
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This is my favorite product yet. Well worth the price. So much coverage yet it does not look cakey. The shade 49 was perfect too. Not orange at all. I can wear this all day long at work and even after sweating for hours my makeup is still perfect. I will definitely be buying this again!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Ok this stuff is seriously a mask! It is the most full coverage Makeup I have ever attempted to use. It looked so unnatural on me and was sooo difficult to apply! Wish it worked out because I love this brand and vegan foundations are hard to find!
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This foundation is beautiful! I love how smooth it makes my face look. You definitely have to be sure to remember that a little goes a long way. Too much makes your face look wet and oily.
Cassie R.
Coraopolis
Oh my God you guys understand how beautiful this Foundation looks on my sister skin. It is legit Almost 100% full coverage. Her and her friend rave about the foundation I would really appreciate it if I got to try it out!!
Mabel M.
New Haven
BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! It has the BEST coverage, looks amazing on and its super light. Only thing I had was the consistancy is a bit too dense but I mixed it with my FARSÁLI Rose Gold Elixir and it glides on super smooth. It lasts on all day/night and matches my skin tone great!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon