Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
NANCY N.
Morrow, GA
LOVE this foundation. I have been looking for a good coverage foundation for the longest, as I got uneven spots from summer. I tried this foundation, and I love how it blends my uneven spots and my skin together; it doesn't even look like there is a flaw there.
lizzy l.
Los angeles , CA
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
FULL coverage! If u need one that is super full coverage then this is the one for you ! Hands down! The consistency is pretty thick so if u don't like that this might not be the one for you but j myself love me a valet face lol
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Really enjoy the coverage and consistency of this foundation. Unfortunately I picked up the wrong color for my skin tone but I'm definitely going to give another shade a try. Thankfully this foundation is one of many that I've tried that has actually worked with my dry skin
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
This foundation is a great full coverage foundation. It covers well and I don't ever feel like it's too heavy on my face. If I only want to go light on foundation I use a beauty blender to thin it out and it still covers well.
Brooke B.
Salem, OR
I LOVE this foundation. For somebody like me with acne prone skin, this foundation gives me the perfect coverage. It's a little heavy, but it lasts long and makes your skin look flawless. :)
Brittany H.
Riverside
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
My ultimate foundation. This is a full coverage foundation, and probably the most full coverage one on the market. It applies best with a beauty blender. If you're looking for a fast and sheer application this won't be for you.
Kierra W.
Eaton, OH
My ALL TIME FAV. I have scars from old acne and could never figure out how to cover them until I found this product. It last all day, I have full coverage, and it's also oil free which helps my skin from developing more acne.
Julie D.
Carlsbad, NM
I would love to try this foundation I have heard so many review about it being amazing so it makes me want to try it more and more plus o heard the coverage is amazing and I'm all about that.
zailee j.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
definitely one of my top 3 foundations. It's very long lasting and it stays on no matter how sweaty you are. it's good for all types of skin. kind of heavy but has an amazing matte finish. will keep skin looking flawless all day
Guadalupe P.
I would have loved this foundation if i could actually match my neck but sadly none of the colors didn't. it was really good foundation and covered so well, i just wish there was more shades.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.