Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
Full coverage and long lasting . i personally don't like it with a beauty blender because it will feel a bit thick but a buffing foundation brush and the right primer makes it look like flawless skin and a little goes a long way
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Love Kat Von D products they're the best!! If you're trying to find a new foundation with natural appearance and full coverage this is the one to try out!! I loved it.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
This is my favorite foundation! It's definitely full coverage and a little on the heavy side. But it isn't oily at all, it doesn't smear or come off. I even went swimming and it stayed on! So good and a little goes a long way.
Diana A.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I have been using this foundation for so long its so good! I have gone through 3 bottles and am on my 4th.  Just one pump gives me full coverage on my whole face . I love the finish it gives and it also lasts allll day. This foundation just always looks good. I will continue to purchase and recommend to everyone!
Georgia M.
Chesapeake , Va
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I will never go back to drug store foundation. I'm already on my second bottle.It is a little pricey, but I think its worth it. The only problem that others might not like is that it might be a little heavy for some people
Julie D.
Carlsbad, NM
I would love to try this foundation I have heard so many review about it being amazing so it makes me want to try it more and more plus o heard the coverage is amazing and I'm all about that.
Tori C.
Charlotte, NC
This product is amazing. Gives great coverage. Personally, I suggest using it in the winter time seeing as it is a little thicker than usual foundation, so use as little as possible (it goes a long way). Also I suggest using a brush to apply. Overall, great product.
Vanessa F.
I love kat von d beauty line. I love her too. This foundation is perfect for oily skin. Leaves a matte finish. But is not a foundation to wear everyday. Maybe in the night or ocasional especial. I definitely buy it againnnnn.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This foundation isn't for foundation beginners. It is VERY full coverage, and can be hard to blend and smooth into the skin. It felt like I was applying spackle to my face, and once it starts setting, it's set and very hard to blend
Brooke B.
Salem, OR
I LOVE this foundation. For somebody like me with acne prone skin, this foundation gives me the perfect coverage. It's a little heavy, but it lasts long and makes your skin look flawless. :)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.