Larrisa H.
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
I've seen it at Sephora! It's around $30-$40, which is pretty common for high end foundation.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Dec. 23, 2016, 5:26 a.m.
Sephora or Kat von d website. Not sure on price. Used this last year.
Yerlin I.
Yerlin I.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
You can find it at Sephora and is $35
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Sephora carries it! I believe it is around $35/$40 but totally worth it! When I need a long-wearing foundation for the day Lock-It is my go-to!
Joyce k.
Joyce k.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
You can buy these online at kat von d beauty or sephora. Also sephora store locations sell these at $35.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
I bought this a year ago at Sephora! I know it's in stores and online. It's very heavy duty. I used it for sorority rush (outside sweating and running for 10 hours) and I never touched up my makeup and I have very oily skin. I think it was about 40-45$ but lasts FOREVER and is well worth the money. You don't have to use much when you apply it.
Johanna A.
Johanna A.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Aside from being able to get it online at Sephora.com and at katvondbeauty.com you can also find this foundation and other KVD products in Sephora stores. The price is $35.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
I'm almost 100% positive it's on Sephora.com :)
Bridgette C.
Bridgette C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
This foundation is sold at Sephora! The coverage is very full coverage. Price range is about $40+
Brynn J.
Brynn J.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
They carry it at sephora and it retails for $42CAD
Randi B.
Randi B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Sephora carries it, you can also get it online at KatVonD website.
Alaska B.
Alaska B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
It's sold in Sephora, or on Sephora.com or KatvonDbeauty.com and I believe it's $48