Amanda W.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
4 months, 1 week ago
I have combination skin with some areas also being extremely dry and red I've used this product with and without primer and it is absolutely amazing. I also am ghost white and found that the lightest shade works amazing for me and is my perfect shade. While the foundation i found can rub off a little It stays super well even when I dance and sweat alot. It also is very much full coverage and will cover just about anything. You honestly, could apply it with anything as well.
TheBabes B.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
9 months ago
Hey hun I just wanted to share a tip to get rid of the dry nose. I use coconut oil every night on my face but since your skin is naturally oily I wouldn’t put it all over, just on your problem areas!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
I really think that this is a great foundation for you! If you get it from Sephora and you don't like it you can always return it!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
1 year, 10 months ago
I would try color correction for the redness, otherwise you'll have to put this on so thick it feels like a mask and then you run into all sorts of issues
Megan D.
Megan D.
Statesville, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
I advise getting a sample to try. It's definitely full coverage and very matte. I have oily skin and it tend to break down severely whoever I wear it. It separates wherever oil hits it, but I've heard a lot of oily skinned people praise it. I think it really just depends on the person. It also will cling to every single minuscule dry spot so make sure you exfoliate and moisturize VERY well even on your oil prone areas of your face.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I have combination skin too. I find that it sets best on me with a light dusting of powder on top. The lightest shade from a few years ago was perfect for me, but it was discontinued. I would use it as a highlighter/ winter foundation, mixed with a touch of the shade darker for a perfect face. I also liked to mix with a touch of clinique gel moisturizer for a smooth application.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Marion, VA
1 year, 12 months ago
This is definitely a foundation that can go either way depending on the user, my suggestion is to get a sample, for shade selection and to test before you take the plunge to buying. I've got the same skin concerns as you and actually loved it but also hated it! It's great for coverage, stays matte all day but depending on how much you apply and how quickly you work with it, it can go very cakey very quick, but also with that being said if you test it with different application methods and different amounts to get the right amount for your skin concerns and areas of the face can look like the most beautiful canvas you could possibly ask for with any foundation. Which is why I say it's best with this particular foundation to get samples and test it quite a few times before deciding for yourself if it's for you. Hope this helps! :-)
Gavril A.
Gavril A.
Cordoba
2 years ago
Holaa!!! Te quiero informar de que mi piel es similar a la tuya , tengo muchisimos grabitos ,piel grasa y la pieo muy sensible por lo tabto tengo muchos rojeses. Aqui en españa la base de maquillaje cuesta 35€ y la recomiendo sin dudarlo vale la pena gastarte ese dinero y cuabre total no necesitas ningun neutralizar nada ,la base puede con todoo!!! 💖
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.
2 years ago
I love this foundation, I highly recommend this! I don't like spending tons of money and not enjoying my product I bought at Sephora and just love the full coverage and the feeling on my skin. I recommend you test it out see how it works for you.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Midland, MI
2 years ago
I have similar skin and purchased this for the same reasons. I found it gave a great finish (without primer) AND lasted all day long. No oxidation and the shades are very well labelled so you should easily be able to pick yours. My only complaint, for such a high coverage foundation, I still found myself cover a moderate amount of my pimples, less than normal, but not as many as I was expecting. Given the price tag and the fact that my acne still exists and requires covering, I did not consider this worth repurchasing. Who knows though, it's definitely a more affordable high-end foundation and you may want to try it for yourself.