Victoria S.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert

I've wanted to try this out for far too long. I got a Swatch and color matched at Sephora but the price point is intimidating me. I'd hate to spend so much for it not to work out for me. I have EXTREMELY dry skin. I'm talking so dry that I could slather Crisco on my face and It would soak it up. Haha. Anyone with severely dry skin used this product and can possibly shed some light on whether it's worth it or not?

Zanetta W.
Zanetta W.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combo skin so I have dry patches here and there. The foundation does a great job and not necessarily bringing these dry patches to people's attention but I think with this matte finish it might not be the best foundation to use by itself. It'll probably work alongside a really hydrating primer or with another foundation that is more water based.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I've worked on a number of clients with very dry skin who use this foundation on a daily basis! You just really need to prep your skin before applying this stuff. Try Dr Roebuck's PURE Moisturizer 3.38 oz/ 100 ml then follow up with something like Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil or mix a drop or two of the oil into the foundation. That's how I've gotten any and every foundation to glide over the driest of skin types without messing up the formulas.