Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL

I've tried her concealer. Do we like the weight and feel of the foundation?

Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.
Calgary
1 year, 11 months ago
It's one of my favorites for feeling like I have nothing on at all but still looking gorgeous. It's definitely got a thicker texture initially, but somehow it also almost seems whipped/mousse like. Either way it applies like a dream.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
This is my favorite foundation! I haven't tried the concealer, so I don't know how they compare, but the foundation is very light weight but gives superb, flawless coverage. I apply with a dampened beauty blender because I feel like with a brush it can look cakey (unless your careful). It keeps my super oily skin matte all day but it doesn't feel drying. Definitely recommend! 🙂