Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD

Is this good for combination skin? i am 32 and am oily in my tzone and a tiny bit drier on my chin area. i have been breaking out bad on my chin and jaw line (hormonal acne apparently) and have a bunch of dark spots now i need to cover up. I've heard a few reviews on this but a leary about it. i also have a little bit of lines under my eyes. gahhhhh!! does this crease? what about the shine? i love matte finishes.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
April 27, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
Great for oily to combination skin. My oily spots are my T-zone and chin. I usually touch up with powder around lunch bc of a small amount of shine in those areas. One touch up does the trick and I am good to go for the rest of the day. It also has great coverage. I have used the concealer before & loved it. I do not, however, feel like you need to purchase both because the foundation has such great coverage that you can build on. It is definitely worth the purchase.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dec. 30, 2013, 10:31 p.m.
I have similar skin conditions as you. I'm more oily on my nose but this foundation works amazing on my skin, ive never found a foundation that works as well as this one but ever one has their own preferences. I have a very oily nose, and this foundation does its job. does not give youany shine and about the creasing I'm nit going to lie it does crease now and then I'm not sure if its something that I do? but there are times when ido find creases on my nose here and there other days its perfect <3
Melina Q.
Melina Q.
Sept. 30, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
I have only combination skin and i have heard that this foundation is amazing for an oily t zone. There is a review on Youtube by itsjudytime and i recommend you see it. She has a combination skin type and i think her impression and review would definitely help you decide whether its worth buying or not
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Sept. 9, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
I have similar skin issues, and I love this foundation. I would definitely recommend asking for a sample. A little goes a long way with this, so the sample should last you a few days. Also, use a setting powder, and it will help cut down the oiliness.

Join Now