Claire S.
Columbus, OH

I tried this product about a year ago and experienced a significant breakout of acne because of it. I know that has been reformulations since I tried it last, so my question is for those who have sensitive skin that breaks out easily: is this product an issue for you, or is it worth me giving it another go?

Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I find that it is still an issue even with the "new formulation" I think it is just too heavy and that's why it broke me out