Amanda C.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
3 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a very thick foundation and it stays on very well. I would recommend this foundation if you are looking to cover up maybe scaring or acne. If you are looking for something a little more natural and very light on the skin i would not recommend this.
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
1 year, 2 months ago
For me it didn't work with my dry skin. It was just too heavy and always ended up looking like a cakey mask. I heard a lot of people with oily skin love it so I guess it depends on your skin type.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Seattle
1 year, 8 months ago
Its a great product but no one here seems to have any care about the packaging hard plastic waste thats NOT RECYCLABLE, it's awful, I'm not buying it again, unless they put it in a tube
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Guelph, Ontario
1 year, 11 months ago
I would definitly recommend it if you are still thinking it over. I was skeptical about it, but I needed and wanted full coverage. Even though it is so thick and is full coverage I don't feel like it looks too caked on, I find it's still a natural look to it. Definitely get a sample and test it out, I personally think that it is worth every penny.
Susana R.
Susana R.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
If you have imperfections in your skin and prefer full coverage then this is definitely the foundation for you. If you don't like the look of matte, caked on foundation, then it's not. After 5 different foundations that I've tried, i found Kat Von D's and will never go back.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
Depends on your skin type and what kind of coverage you need. I love it for full coverage. Looks great and doesn't oxidize! If you're skeptical then another I would high recommend is the makeup forever ultra hd foundation!
Misty N.
Misty N.
Clarksburg, WV
1 year, 11 months ago
If you are looking for a foundation that REALLY covers this is the one. It is a bit heavy for me, though.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Henderson, KY
1 year, 11 months ago
It really depends on your skin type. If you have some dry patches, it might cling to them like it did for me. Otherwise, it would be a very great purchase.
Julie R.
Julie R.
2 years ago
This foundation is worth every penny. I usually buy drug store foundation. I wear those the majority of the time. I save my good Kat Von D foundation for special occasions when I want to look out of this world. But a little goes a long way. It is full coverage and does a great job covering any imperfections. Go for it and buy this.
SheSoLovely❄️💋✨ ..
definitely worth the money ! it's amazing . and a little goes a long way . one pump and a half usually covers my whole face . it's easy to apply & not as cakes as everyone makes it seem. it's just really full coverage , it covers EVERYTHING. 😂