Macaiah P.
indianapolis

How long does this foundation stay on? And does it last for awhile? Also I've been looking for a foundation that covers my acne well would you recommend this or no?

Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
8 months ago
I have oily skin and love full cover foundations (especially thick ones. I can't do thin ones) and I returned this. It's the only thing I've ever returned. It looked so cakey, felt so heavy, and it just broke apart with my oily skin at the end of the day. I just hated it which was unfortunate because I really wanted to love it.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
8 months ago
This foundation is super full coverage. If you have severe acne this could be a good option. It lasts very well too. It can look cakey though since it is a pretty thick foundation. I prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation. It is full coverage and wears nicely