How is this product hold up on oily skin?

Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Waco, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I have found that I have to use a good setting powder (my pick is dermablend) to stay matte throughout the day. But with this combo I have fallen in love with the foundation!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
1 year, 5 months ago
I have combo skin, so sometimes it can get super oily and when I used this i didn't have an issue! It's super matte and stays that way, for me at least. I also used Urban Decays all nighter setting spray too, though.