Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Let me start off by saying that normally I would never pay $36 to try a foundation, so I was ecstatic when Influenster gave this to me for free in exchange for my 100% honest review!

This foundation is AMAZING! I honestly can’t believe how well it works. Good coverage is more important to me than anything else and this delivers that better than any other foundation I’ve used. Before using this, I would use a two different primers, a B.B. cream, foundation, powder, and two finishing powders (yes, crazy, I know) to get the look I wanted to achieve.

When I used this I didn’t use any primer to see how well it worked on it’s own and, amazingly, I don’t think it needs anything else!

The second I put it on I could tell it was going to work well because as a teenager I was prone to breakouts which has resulted in me having several acne scars and I couldn’t see the redness or bumpiness from them at all.
Once I blended it it still kept that same coverage, and a little goes a LONG way.
I used two pumps (both smaller than the size of a pea) and I was able to cover my whole face and some of my neck (I like to go down a bit further to make sure the blending looks good!).
I’ve been wearing it for a while now and my face is soft to the touch, and doesn’t feel oily at all (which is a problem I usually have).

Overall, it works beautifully and I will definitely be switching to this and using it in my daily makeup routine (for me, even though it’s $36, since I won’t need any of the products I used before to give me the coverage I needed, I’ll probably end up SAVING money!).

I highly recommend trying it even though it might seem like a pricer option (for those of us that only use drugstore makeup, anyways) because I bet you’ll be surprised at how well it works just like I was! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation