Shannon πŸ˜‡.
Fort Campbell
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 45 Neutral, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I have been using this product for a year now and I absolutely hate it. Every single time I use the foundation it always just rubs right off of my nose and chin area even if I don't touch it. I am not sure if anyone else has had this issue but every time I wear it my face gets so unbelievably itchy, this has never happened with any other foundation I have ever tried. This foundation is supposed to be long lasting and for me I can't even finish applying the rest of my makeup before half of it has come off. I would not recommend this to someone with oily or combination skin types unless you have an amazing setting powder. If you are just learning how to do your makeup I wouldn't recommend this to you either it is very hard to blend out perfectly and unless your skin tone is exactly the shade of the product itself it will not be a match for you. I have fairly light skin and whenever I use any of the light shades it makes me look extremely pale, almost sickly.