Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I wanted SO badly for this foundation to work for me. My very first high end foundation.
It just was not the foundation for me.
I would have rated it a 2, but it is a great FULL coverage foundation. Just NOT for DRY SKIN.
1st of all, I bought online so I ended up ordering a shade incredibly too dark for me.
I drove an hour to our closest Sephora store to return it and get help from a consultant to find the right shade for me.
First question from her "Are you really SET on KVD? It's a very heavy foundation and you do not look like you need something that heavy. And it is a matte finish, Which is the main reason it is sticking to your dry skin"
She set me up with another, lightweight, coconut oil infused, medium-full coverage foundation and WOW. The difference in the two is insane!
For dry skin, I'd rate the foundation a 1-2. Try something different!
For regular-oily skin.. 3-4. Give it a try!
Photo is with the KVD foundation on.. Just did not work for me and my dry skin. Can't tell in photo but I have orange dry skin spots ALL over my face. As u can tell, it is not the right color for me by comparing my face color to my chest. 😳