Jasmine B.
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
It would have been really great if there was at least one other shade of Deep Neutral.  As of right now, there is only ONE deep shade of Lock It foundation for people with neutral undertones.  I'm hoping that will change in the future.

This is a thick, FULL COVERAGE foundation.  There is no such thing as layering when it comes to Lock It.  Most people probably won't even need to use a full pump to cover their entire face.  I didn't see it oxidize that much.  One thing that I don't like about this foundation is that it tends to dry down and set almost immediately so you have to blend it fast.  I prefer to use my Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush .

I start to see a little bit of oil seep through on my nose after 6 hours of wear; this is excellent for my skin type.  I do find that the coverage is a bit more long lasting when I set it with the  Kat Von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist than some of my other setting sprays.