Bethany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff!
After trying any drug store brand I could, I took the dive and spent $35 on this.
You really need to sample two or three colors and wear them for a bit, browse the store, and come back and see how it looks. Some reviews say it oxidizes and turns orange-ish on you. I think they weren't properly matched with a color. You need to understand your skins undertones to get the right match. This stuff sets very quickly, so work on small areas at a time. Then re-dampen your beauty blender and buff out the areas that need more blending. A little goes a long way! One small pump and I've done my whole face. This is HIGHLY pigmented, so you will look very flat afterwards. You have to use blush, bronzer, and a highlighter to add demention to your face afterwards. I do a light color correction before putting it on (after primer!), and only need a dab more of correction under my eyes after I use it. Blend your hairline very well after too. You'll have a totally blank canvas after using!